Terms and Conditions
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE.
The term “OvenMagic” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 88 Farmers Green, Droitwich, Worcester. WR9 9EH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The initial quotation price is based on the size of the appliance, so if the information provided for quotation was incorrect this may result in the need to amend the initial quotation.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a 100% non-refundable fee.
- Please ensure you switch off your AGA oven or set the heat to minimum from the previous day in order for us to clean it without any risk of injury.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, the account is rendered for immediate payment on the completion of the work. The Client must make payment (cash or cheque) before OvenMagic leaves the Client’s premises.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 48h notice.
- OvenMagic reserve the right to charge at their discretion a cancellation fee:
Under 48hrs notice may be charged up to 50% of the quoted price
Under 24hrs notice may be charged up to 100% of the quoted price.
- OvenMagic reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well-being of our operatives.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned Oven cleaning technician.
- OvenMagic hold full public liability insurance as well as being fully insured for both the items being cleaned and anything on the premises.
Our Promise To You
- OvenMagic aim to respond to all communications as quickly as possible.
- OvenMagic aim to arrive at appointments promptly, but on the day of appointment if for any reason we are delayed we will contact you as soon as possible
- OvenMagic will be courteous and respectful to your property at all times
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee.
Policy last updated 3rd March 2012